This laminated chart – 20″ wide x 26″ high – defines skin cancer and provides detailed illustrations of how it develops from sun exposure.
- Shows various types of ultraviolet radiation and how each kind penetrates the skin layers
- Illustrates and shows photos of various types precancer and cancer
- Lists the ABCD’s of malignant melanoma and provides graph which indicates its incidence is rising rapidly
- Shows how skin naturally works to prevent skin cancer
- Illustrates difference between sunscreen and sunblock
This educational chart is ideal for a GP Surgery, Beauty Clinic or Dermatology Clinic.
Charts are supplied indivdually.