The 3 Ball Incentive Spirometer is designed to encourage the user to take deep breath. The spirometer provides patient feedback by showing how well the patient is expanding their lungs. This deep breathing encourages the clearance of phlegm from the lungs.
Key Features and Benefits
- Wide inspiratory flow rate range from 800 – 1200cc/sec to suit the widest range of patients
- Lightweight for ease of handling
- Sturdy wide base for stability during storage or use
- Minimum flow imprinted on each chamber
- Compact design & break-resistant plastic
- Removable inspiratory limb for cleaning convenience
- Minimally resistant flow tubing for ease of use
- Anatomically designed mouthpiece for ease of use and patient comfort
- Convenient mouthpiece clip for ease of storage
- Colourful presentation for ease of visualisation
- Graduated 3 ball design to encourage patient compliance and participation
Please note that the colours of the balls may vary.
The Beacon Hospital has a handy dowloadable PDF guide for using your 3 Ball incentive spirometer.