Call us on 01 660 2808 for a quote.
New product designed in conjunction with Chiropractors,
this table offers a high quality, economic, robust design
guaranteeing many years of trouble free operation and
maximum patient comfort.
Features: smooth electric operation, firm comfortable
upholstery, adjustable foot support, unique lifetime
guarantee, easy operation, low running costs, high density
fire retardant foam, hardwearing vinyl, able to lift 225kg
from its lowest height, full choice of colours.
• Electric height adjustment as standard.
• Able to lift up to 225kg (35 stone) from its lowest height.
• Adjustable foot support.
• Highly rigid frame able to withstand heavy treatment techniques.
• Wide, stable platform for maximum comfort.
• Long ‘breathing hole’ slot for easy patient positioning.
• Operated as standard by a hand switch (footswitch optional).
• Hoist clearance of 13cm (5”).
• Adjustable foot for uneven floors.
• Fully washable/ fire retardant Ambla vinyl available in a range of colours.
• Couch goes horizontal for patient recovery in emergency situations.
• Robust retractable castors for excellent mobility and safety.
• CE marked in conformity with MDD 93/42/EEC Annex IX Class1.
• Electrical standard to IEC601 part 1.
Length: 189 cm (74”)
Width: 71 cm (28”)
Height: 46 cm (18”) approx
to 95 cm (37”) approx
Packed Weights and Dimensions
Packed Weight: 80 Kgs
Shipping Dimensions: 190 x 66 x 64 cm
Our normal delivery service is 10 – 14 days from receipt of order; however if you
have a specific requirement we will always endeavour to meet it.
We are so confident in the quality of our products that we are pleased to offer a unique lifetime guarantee.
No quibbles or false promises, simply if the frame of the couch ever fails we cover it. Likewise, as we use only the very best quality components all the rest of the couch carries a 5 year unconditional guarantee. Only upholstery coverings are not covered unconditionally as we cannot control their use and care.
All coverings are vinyl and washable, being fire retardant to BS 7176, BS 5852 part 2 (crib 5) and display excellent levels of wear. Most include patented anti microbial technology proved effective in inhibiting the growth of E-Coli and Staphylococcus Aureus (MRSA), and all are suitable for cleaning and disinfecting with NaDCC based products. Chlorine diluted to a strength of 10,000 parts per million may be used in the event of a blood spillage
Please mention your upholstery colour choice in the comments section when ordering or you can call our sales team on 01-6602808 to place your order.