Call us on 01 660 2808 for a quote.
This twin motor chair is our most popular and has all the features of the robust model 503CD but with the added benefit of trendelenburg seat tilt, greatly enhancing patient comfort and allowing the foot end to rise to a full 153cm (60″) for unrivalled access whilst doing heelwork or for operating when standing up. Single leg version also available as Model 503CT.
Features: unique lifetime guarantee, easy operation, low running costs, high density fire retardant foam, hardwearing anti-microbial vinyl, removable fold back arm rests, divided legs, extending & removable heel pads, able to lift 225kg from its lowest height, full choice of accessories and colours.
• Electric height adjustment (Trendelenberg tilt on the CDT model).
• Height range of approx 46cm (18”) to 95cm (37”).
• Width 65cm (26”) by 189cm (74”) long.
• 503C Model comes with a single leg piece, the 503CD & 503CDT Models with
divided and extending legs offered as standard but with a single adjustable leg
section also offered as a no cost option. Leg length adjustment + 20cm (8”)
• Able to lift up to 160kg (25 stone) evenly distributed from it’s lowest height.
• All functions operated as standard by a hand switch (optional footswitch).
• Foot section adjustable between -30 and +20 degrees, seat tilt from 0 to +20
degrees (on CDT tilting model) and backrest adjustment from –20 to +90 degrees.
• Stay level swing back arm rests for easy patient access. (Arms also fully removable).
• Hoist clearance of 13cm (5”).
• Adjustable foot for uneven floors.
• Fully washable/ fire retardant Ambla vinyl available in a range of colours.
• Heavy-duty retractable castors for excellent mobility.
• Couch goes horizontal for patient recovery in emergency situations.
• CE marked.
Length: 189 cm (74”)
Width: 65 cm (25”)
Height: 46 cm (18”) to 95 cm (37”) approx.
Packed Weights and Dimensions for Shipping
Packed Weight: 85 kgs
Shipping Dimensions: 190 x 66 x 64 cm
We are so confident in the quality of our products that we are pleased to offer a unique lifetime guarantee.
No quibbles or false promises, simply if the frame of the couch ever fails we cover it. Likewise, as we use only the very best quality components all the rest of the couch carries a 5 year unconditional guarantee. Only upholstery coverings are not covered unconditionally as we cannot control their use and care.
All coverings are vinyl and washable, being fire retardant to BS 7176, BS 5852 part 2 (crib 5) and display excellent levels of wear. Most include patented anti microbial technology proved effective in inhibiting the growth of E-Coli and Staphylococcus Aureus (MRSA), and all are suitable for cleaning and disinfecting with NaDCC based products. Chlorine diluted to a strength of 10,000 parts per million may be used in the event of a blood spillage.
Please mention your upholstery colour choice in the comments section when ordering or you can call our sales team on 01-6602808 to place your order.
0 in stock