The “HTP Heel Seats” are a one of a kind product that work to quickly relieve pain by applying targeted acupressure while fitting discreetly into your shoe. Then, using an all natural healing method they work to treat the underlying condition causing the pain. Additionally, they help to prevent future re-occurrences of plantar fasciitis, heel spurs, or heel pain disorders. This is achieved via the patented Fascia-Bar, a technology not found in any other orthotic on the market! – (A double-blind clinical study undertaken by the University of Iowa concluded that Fascia-Bar technology is two times as effective as the treatment method offered by a comparable leading brand orthotic.)
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Start taking the right steps to relieve and treat heel pain. The patented Fascia-Bar applies acupressure to relieve heel pain while it works to stretch and strengthen the plantar fascia ligament. Following recovery the Heel Seats continue working to keep the fascia ligament healthy in order to prevent future heel injuries.
When the heel bone (calcaneus) becomes agitated it can be quite painful. The Heel Seats are designed to increase the density of the natural fat pad under the heel to soothe the pain away while allowing your body to begin to heal itself.
It all comes down to thirty years of research and the development of unique medical technology for foot pain. Put these ‘little blue miracles’ in your shoes and they will help to resolve heel pain, plantar fasciitis, and heel spurs by:
– Applying therapeutic acupressure to your heel
– Re-cushioning the natural fat pad of your worn heels forming a new layer of support
– Realigning the plantar fascia ligament that spans the sole of your foot back into a healthy position
– Supporting your mid-foot for overall proper foot health
-Giving multi-directional support with 360 degree motion control
– Improving your posture so that you look and feel better standing, walking and running
– Stimulating your body’s natural ability to heal itself, without drugs or surgeries
Check out this video for more information.