Call us on 01 660 2808 for a quote.
This elliptical is a total body cross trainer that provides non-
impact exercise for individuals of all fitness levels. The lower leg elliptical motion can increase cardiovascular endurance, core strength and stability for walking, climbing, pushing and pulling. Medical CE IIa Certification.
Key Features & Benefits
• Easy-entry package includes sturdy rear step to reduce ‘step-up’ height by half, allowing access to more users and the full side handrails provide safe and easy entry
• Comfortable stride length ensures natural total body movement, proper posture, optimised torso rotation and core recruitment
• Orthopaedic footbeds with front/side safety edges and patented Bio-Flex™ technology provide better circulation and eliminate hot spots and numbness common with other ellipticals
• Bi-directional resistance helps create balance between reciprocal muscle groups
• The pedal movement simulates walking on an uneven surface to help recruit stabilising muscles
• Multi-position hand grips for extra comfort and elliptical has low centre of gravity for increased user safety and stability
• Starting wattage of 5 with low minimum RPM to begin and maintain programme function, ideal in rehab applications or for the ‘not yet fit’ user
Machine Weight: 138kg Machine Size: Length 190cm. Width 76cm. Height 160cm.
Power: Self-generating with auto recharge battery back up
Warranty: 3 years parts and 1 year labour