Hang upside down to relieve stress.
Physical activities such as sports, exercise, bending, lifting, long periods of sitting or standing cause increasing pressure on the musculature and joints in the spinal column. This leads to compression, rotation fatigue and stiffness.
Reversed traction causes instant relief by:-
• Reducing pressure on the discs within the spinal column.
• Decreasing tension.
• Reducing pain by reducing the compression.
• Increasing blood flow to the upper body.
• Easy to set up.
• Folds flat, when not in use.
• Body height 1.4m to 1.98m.
• Maximum body weight 110kg.
• Maximum length of table 2.09m.
Out of stock