|Configurable Products Simple Prices Enable|
|Expand with show prices|
€1,968.25 – €1,981.14
Our most popular couch extremely firm and strong. Perfect for a wide range of manipulation and general treatment techniques being of a simple well-proven design.
Supplied with breathing hole.
Length: 185 cm (73″)
Width: 63 cm (25″)
Height: 46 cm (18″) to 95 cm (37″) approx.
• Either Electric or hydraulic height adjustment available.
• Width 63cm (25”) by 185cm (73”) long.
• Height range of approx 46cm (18”) to 95cm (37”).
• Head section 63cm (25”), seat section 56cm (22”) long and foot section 63cm
• Able to lift up to 160kg (25 stone) evenly distributed from it’s lowest height.
• Backrest adjustment by manual friction lock mechanism. Motorised option
available (see options).
• Backrest and Footrest angle adjustable from –35 degrees to + 90 degrees vertical.
• Breathing hole and plug option (see options).
• Hoist clearance of 13cm (5”).
• Adjustable foot for uneven floors.
• Fully washable/ fire retardant Ambla vinyl available in a range of colours.
• Heavy-duty retractable castors for excellent mobility and safety.
• Couch goes horizontal for patient recovery in emergency situations.
• CE marked.
Packed Weights and Dimensions for Shipping
Packed Weight: 85 kgs
Shipping Dimensions: 190 x 66 x 64 cm
Our normal delivery service for plinths is 2-3 weeks from receipt of order; however if you
have a specific requirement we will always endeavour to meet it.
We are so confident in the quality of our products that we are pleased to offer a unique lifetime guarantee.
No quibbles or false promises, simply if the frame of the couch ever fails we cover it. Likewise, as we use only the very best quality components all the rest of the couch carries a 5 year unconditional guarantee. Only upholstery coverings are not covered unconditionally as we cannot control their use and care.
All coverings are vinyl and washable, being fire retardant to BS 7176, BS 5852 part 2 (crib 5) and display excellent levels of wear. Most include patented anti microbial technology proved effective in inhibiting the growth of E-Coli and Staphylococcus Aureus (MRSA), and all are suitable for cleaning and disinfecting with NaDCC based products. Chlorine diluted to a strength of 10,000 parts per million may be used in the event of a blood spillage.
Please mention your upholstery colour choice in the comments section when ordering or you can call our sales team on 01-6602808 to place your order
**WE WILL CONTACT YOU SHORTLY AFTER YOUR ONLINE ORDER HAS BEEN MADE TO CONFIRM COUCH COLOUR**