Call us on 01 660 2808 for a quote.
Friction free rolling top traction table, ideal for both lumbar and cervical traction (sitting or lying) including all harnesses, masts and a spreader bar. Complete with Tru-Trac traction machine. (also available without machine – see code 502TE)
Features: unique lifetime guarantee, easy operation, all masts and harnesses, hoist accessible, low running costs, high density fire retardant foam, hardwearing anti-microbial vinyl, able to lift 225kg from its lowest height, full choice of accessories and colours.
Length closed: 196 cm (77”)
Width: 63 cm (25”)
Height: 46 cm (18”) approx to 95 cm (37”) approx
• Either Electric or hydraulic height adjustment available.
• Width 65cm (25”) by 199cm (78”) long.
• Height range of approx 46cm (18”) to 95cm (37”).
• Able to lift up to 160kg (25 stone) evenly distributed from it’s lowest height.
• Rolling top with a full 20cm (8”) travel.
• Backrest adjustment by manual friction lock mechanism.
• Backrest angle adjustable from –35 degrees to + 90 degrees vertical.
• Breathing hole and plug fitted as standard
• Cervical, thoracic and pelvic masts and harnesses supplied as standard.
• Hoist clearance of 13cm (5”).
• Adjustable foot for uneven floors.
• Fully washable/ fire retardant Ambla vinyl available in a range of colours.
• Heavy-duty retractable castors for excellent mobility.
• Couch goes horizontal for patient recovery in emergency situations.
• CE marked.
Our normal delivery service is 10 – 14 days from receipt of order; however if you
have a specific requirement we will always endeavour to meet it.
We are so confident in the quality of our products that we are pleased to offer a unique lifetime guarantee.
No quibbles or false promises, simply if the frame of the couch ever fails we cover it. Likewise, as we use only the very best quality components all the rest of the couch carries a 5 year unconditional guarantee. Only upholstery coverings are not covered unconditionally as we cannot control their use and care.
All coverings are vinyl and washable, being fire retardant to BS 7176, BS 5852 part 2 (crib 5) and display excellent levels of wear. Most include patented anti microbial technology proved effective in inhibiting the growth of E-Coli and Staphylococcus Aureus (MRSA), and all are suitable for cleaning and disinfecting with NaDCC based products. Chlorine diluted to a strength of 10,000 parts per million may be used in the event of a blood spillage.
Please mention your upholstery colour choice in the comments section when ordering or you can call our sales team on 01-6602808 to place your order.